The tea shop business is very easy to Start.
I personally interviewed tea ( chaiwala) vendors. After so much research on this business, I come to know various interesting things about this business.
If you are looking for these then you are in the right place:
- How to start a tea business ?
- How much investment this business requires?
- Profit margin in the tea business in India.
- Tea shop business plan in India.
There are two kinds of business in Tea.
1. Tea Stall business
- Investment~ Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000
- Profit~ Rs 40,000 per month ( selling 400 cups daily)
Yes, you can earn more than 1 lakh per month by selling tea-cup only.
I will show you a Mathematics calculation that will believe you believe.
The Cost of making one cup of tea is around Rs 3/cup. You can sell 1 cup of tea at a price of Rs 5 to Rs 10 easily. You can get a profit margin in the tea business per cup of tea around 3 to 5 rupees. You can earn Rs 40,000 per month if you are able to sell more than 400 Teacup each day at a price of Rs 6.
- Tea business minimum profit margin: Rs 3 to 5 per cup
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEA BUSINESS:
- A nice crowded place for stall.
- Utensil for tea making
- Chair & Table
- Newspaper for Tea customers
- Pleasant & Humble behavior
5 Steps to easily start tea Shop business in India:
STEP 1: MARKET RESEARCH
- NEED OF MARKET: check out all the places in your cities. see where is more rush like a railway junction, hospital, main market, colleges etc.
- COMPETITON: Visit the tea stall business (chaiwala) and see how many teacups he is selling in 1 hour (morning, afternoon, evening). It will help you in getting good knowledge about tea (chai) shop business in your area.
- SURVEY: Ask a question to the people of the tea shop after they moved out of the tea stall. (Question like how much you like the tea here, what improvements you want in the Tea stall).
STEP 2: MAKE A GOOD PLAN:
- Choose which products you want to sell like Tea, coffee, biscuits, etc
- Decide how much you the money you will charge for 1 cup of tea and various other products.
- Check out where to buy tea leaf, milk because you needed these regularly. Always buy from one shop it will help you in getting items on credit if you needed.
STEP 3: IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCT:
- Before selling tea first make the tea and get the reviews from all of your relatives and get the feedback and improve it if needed.
- Sell a different kind of tea. It will help in getting identified in a busy market. people will know you because of the availability of the different type of tea.
#different kind of tea is:
- Black tea
- Green tea (This tea will help you in getting that customer who are more health cautious)
- CTC tea
STEP 4: CHOOSE THE NAME AND GET THE LICENSE
- You can get it both online and offline both.
STEP 5: FINAL
- Get all the things in your tea shop.
- Focus on hygiene. It will help you in getting an elite customer.
4 amazing reason for starting tea stall business:
- Tea is the most common drink in India. Almost every Indian take it twice a day.
- Very low investment required.
- No complex skill needed. you can easily learn it from your mother, sister or wife.
- On the other hand For another kind of tea like black tea, green tea, white tea etc. you can learn from YouTube. It’s free.